Thursday, November 5, 2009

Languages...

Orla has gone on a language craze! She has all of a sudden taken an interest in learning Japanese, Chinese, Irish and French:) Eoghan seems to prefer just sticking to Spanish. So the past 2 days I've heard all sorts of ways to say hello, thank you, etc. from all around the world. Since it seems to be her "thing" at the moment, I've helped her find fun ways to learn some of the foreign words. We subscribed to the hello-world website which has some fun learning games. Even more fun, I discovered a whole world of podcasts in itunes that has amazing audio and even videos for language learning - all for free! I was really astonished at the amount of stuff on itunes that people have taken time and effort to make for their podcasts. It's such a great thing to find a free treasure:) I added the link to hello-world on the link list below.

No comments:

Post a Comment